Keystone Automation Introduces the Bed Bug Oven
August 13, 2015 | Posted in Recent Projects
Keystone Automation, Inc. proudly introduces a Bed Bug Oven for use in hotels, hospitals, schools and other institutions that may
be prone to bed bug infestation. The Bed Bug Oven is capable of reaching temperatures of 130°F (54°C) to kill all bed bug life
stages present. The oven plugs into a standard 220VAC outlet. The oven can be fabricated to spec for any treatable space. Our Standard Bed Bug Oven depicted to the right includes baskets (2) to place loose articles. Keystone can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Our brochure is included for your review.
- Self-contained insulated cabinet uses one (1) electric heating element and a gentle forced air
system controlled by a digital controller that maintains temperature within 5 degrees.
- One (1) removable heater/fan module mounted to top of unit. Integral ducting to draw air from to
p of unit.
- Two digital thermometers mounted outside the oven have probe extensions that can be placed in items being treated to ensure that the proper temperature (130ºF) has been reached.
- Construction is heavy-duty, all steel powder coated cabinet mounted on locking casters for mobility
- The inside of the bed bug oven has two (2) removable basket shelves.
- 1” of fiberglass insulation is provided. All seams and joints are foil taped.
Click here to view the brochure
RETURN TO NEWS